“Working with Hoppel Design is always a pleasure. This is the second version of our website that they’ve produced, and we could not be happier. Not only does it look great, but they built in every bell and whistle we wanted, and everything works flawlessly. Hoppel Design works quickly and smartly, and they deliver on-time and on-budget. Highly recommend.”
— Gina Meissler, Secretary, Lighthouse Soccer Club
Lighthouse Soccer Club is the oldest youth soccer club in Philadelphia. They once played Manchester United in front of a crowd of thousands here in Philly. They are kind of a big deal.
A few years ago, we helped them launch a new website that brought their registration and payment processes online. Now we were tasked with taking it to the next level.
This latest version of the Lighthouse website needed to continue with the successful online registration and payment system we built for them a few years ago and include a few new features, like a “coaches only” section that would auto-populate a list of players for that coache’s team, and a way for coaches to manage and edit public-facing team pages.
We kept the existing branding, including logo and color palette, but added in a few new colors and change the typography.
The new website for Lighthouse Soccer Club included:
- Responsive Web Design with a mobile-first focus
- Updated colors, typography, and photos
- Online game schedule system
- Online player registration system
- Online payment system
- Field status notification system
- Membership system with a “Coaches Portal”
- Rights-management system to allow a designated coach to manage/edit only their team’s page
- Live display of rosters from registrations for coaches
- Integration with email newsletter system
- Blogging platform
- Search Engine Optimization
- Managed WordPress Hosting
The website was launched in October 2017.