“Adrian – I was so impressed with how well you listened and comprehended my goals and needs for my site, laying them out crystal-clear from day one in your project proposal so I knew we were on the the same page. Now that it’s done I feel so much more confident going out and looking for work with my portfolio so professionally laid out. Communication was always really easy and all my questions were addressed promptly and satisfactorily. I’d definitely recommend your services to anyone looking for a site!”
— Hillary Fields
Hillary Fields has been writing for a living for over two decades, and that includes five novels published by major mass market publishing houses. That’s a lot of words. But how do you display all of that hard work?
Hillary had years of writing scattered across many different websites. When new work came along, it was difficult to show sample writing in a clear and cohesive way.
We developed a full branding package, include a new logo, colors, and fonts, and built a robust portfolio website that could showcase all of Hillary’s work.
The new website for Hillary Fields included:
- Responsive Web Design layout with a mobile-first focus
- New logo
- New colors and typography
- Online, filterable portfolio system
- Standardized formats for all writing samples
- Reorganization of blog posts and articles
- Blogging platform
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email hosting and administration
- Managed WordPress Hosting